- Aluminium framed with neatly rounded corners and concealed corner fixings.
- Also available with beech, ash or oak framing - please contact us for further details.
- Acoustically absorbent panels with a felt like finish available in a range of vibrant colours.
- Made from 100% PET plastic which depending on the colour, contain up to 90% post-consumer material.
- The board is also recyclable in the PET waste stream.
- Can be installed on walls and ceilings, in office furniture systems, as decorative tiles, and even finished products.
- They are tackable multipurpose solution in office spaces or educational facilities.
- Standard 10mm thickness.
- Class B Fire Rating.
- Available in 7 colours.
- They can be used as a decorative sound reducing panel.
- Supplier reference: DBD12533
- Our code: DBD12533.
These products are shipped/made to order and as such are non-returnable or cancellable once placed. Leadtime for delivery is approximately 5-7 working days. Please call us in advance of placing order if you require any further information.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO ORDER BY PHONE CALL 01359 298072. ANY DAMAGES MUST BE ADVISED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY AND SIGNED FOR AS DAMAGED SUCH THAT A CLAIM CAN BE RAISED WITH COURIER.